3 Amazing lessons a 80 year old chacha taught me !!

3 Amazing lessons a 80 year old chacha taught me !! When people talk about how monotonous their jobs are and they want to retire by 40, I got this opportunity to meet 80 year old 'chacha' who even today works for 8 hrs ( 3PM to 11PM) each day carving beautiful shapes out of wood and have them printed on silk.



I asked him how does he enjoy his work even at 80 years. He said : 1. I do same carving job, but the shapes I carve are different and i like to keep making new shapes. Innovating in same job making his job more interesting. 2. What do I do sitting at home ? I get bored doing nothing. So I come here and I also get to earn some money and appreciation. 3. It takes a lot of patience to make a beautiful piece. If I don't have patience then I don't get best result. If you want the best, have some patience. . Such inspirational souls around us. He is no millionaire but gave some amazing lessons to me. More strength to you "Chacha". You can meet him at Chouki Dhani at Jaipur.

Comments

  1. I have been searching for such an informative publication for many days, and it seems that my search here has just ended. Good job. Continue publishing.
    electric motors rewinding
    electric motor repair shops


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visting Card !! Job Title vs Designation ??

The 3 Monkeys of Communication !

4 Ways of saying "NO" for organization and career growth !!